Need to transfer everything from my Droid to new Droid

Raydee35

Reaction score
I have a new Moto Droid on the way because I have a ton of dust under my screen. It didn't bother me at first but the other day I was showing someone a vid and all they could see was the dust under the sceen. Anyway I called Verizon and they are sending me a new phone. Is there a way to back up everything on my phone and transfer it all over to the new one? I also have paid apps that I don't want to lose.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Swap your SDCard into the new Droid, log into gmail, goto market>>Menu>>Downloads all your paid apps will be there. Your contact will sync (if you have them synced with google)

OP
R

Raydee35

Reaction score
Ok so the only apps I will lose are the free ones? I will just have to go back and DL them again. I am hoping they are sending me a new Droid and not a refurb.

Abadus

Reaction score
All your apps should download free and paid. Plus when you logged into your phone it asked you about backing up your settings to google. So things like your bookmarks should also be saved. It is probally a check box somewhere but I do not know off hand.

You should only really have to reset up your home screens + log into al lyour accounts like facebook twitter and pandora ect...