Need to cancel all queued uploads

chugo

Reaction score
While trying to upload a group of pictures, I must have inadvertently selected ALL the pictures on my phone to upload to a Picasa web album. Now I have over 1,000 pics queued for upload. Is there a way to cancel all of them at once or do I have to do them individually.

Thanks

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
While trying to upload a group of pictures, I must have inadvertently selected ALL the pictures on my phone to upload to a Picasa web album. Now I have over 1,000 pics queued for upload. Is there a way to cancel all of them at once or do I have to do them individually.

Thanks

Can't you just use the back button to stop it? Don't use Picasa myself, but that seems like the logical thing to do.

OP
C

chugo

Reaction score
I selected the pictures from the Gallery and then select Share then Picasa Web Album. I've tried Force Stopping the Gallery App and clearing data, but the pictures stay queued.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I selected the pictures from the Gallery and then select Share then Picasa Web Album. I've tried Force Stopping the Gallery App and clearing data, but the pictures stay queued.

How about just resetting your phone? On/off. See if that doesn't help.

Sorry if these are basic answers, I'm just trying to come up with a common sense solution.

OP
C

chugo

Reaction score
I appreciate the help! I tried turning it on/of. I even killed the running uploader service but the pics stay in the upload queue no matter what I do. It seems like there should be some way to clear them all out without individual cancels but I can't find it

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No idea how this stuff works but see if you can log in on your comp and stop the uploads to your acct.

OP
C

chugo

Reaction score
Tried that too:). I don't see a way to do it from Picasa. I think the upload queue is on a local database on the device regardless of where it is going to upload to (Facebook, Gmail, Picasa, etc.) I could be wrong about that but it seems to make sense.

digsoreos

Reaction score

Thanks

I had a similar problem and I found the solution in another forum on this site. Here it is:

from your home click menu - settings - applications - manage - menu - filter - running - my uploads - force stop.

aard

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmac935
from your home click menu - settings - applications - manage - menu - filter - running - my uploads - force stop.

I tried this and it cancels the uploads until the phone is turned off and on again. Then the photos start uploading again. HELP!

aard

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I tried the above suggestion (applications - manage - menu - filter - running - my uploads - force stop) and it seemed to clear the queue - but when I turned the phone off and then on again, the photos are still there trying to upload. Other ideas? Help please!!!!!

ru_Droid

Reaction score
Had the same problem, fixed with the following steps

Go to -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications -> All -> My Uploads

Then

Force Stop - Clear Data

:greendroid:ru_droid:greendroid:

Reaction score
Solution: Need to cancel all queued uploads

Hi,

I got the same issue today. What I did is this

Go to settings---Apps---& Search for the application Picasa Uploader---Click on Clear Data

It will resolve the issue.

dayanamordislth

Reaction score
the best way is to stop the wifi, and then force cancel by selecting all the queued photos, and then check cancel upload.