Photo Upload to Picasa Problem

g2gsr

Reaction score
Does anybody else have problems uploading pics to picasa? It happens no matter how I go about doing this.

If I select 5 pics to upload, it might upload the first successfully, then at some point during the second one it stops and says "waiting 1 minute to retry". If I long touch the picture and select retry manually, the status bar reappears but never moves.

I figured that since it usually always does one picture, I would try them one at a time. The first one worked fine. The second one has now stopped at 23%. If I manually retry the 23% reappears but never moves. I've been manually retrying for 2 hours and its still at 23%.

I have full service and the 3G icon is displayed as well.

Anyone else having trouble with this or have a fix?

glassytubes

Reaction score
Gallery Upload to PIcasa

Something is very wrong. It makes me want to give up on the upload function and stop wasting my time with it.

If Google or whoever figures out a solution to this, I will stand up and dance like this: :icon_ banana:

mrschmitz

Reaction score
I can't believe this is broken as badly as it is. Even my XOOM on a super-stong wifi connection bails after a photo or two.

The Picasa uploader is simply awful on both my Droid X and XOOM, and the original Droid 1 I had a while back.

Terrible.