Need to block all phone numbers but 1

muffint0p

Reaction score
I'm the first person on call for my job's security system, and need to be able to silence all phone calls except the call from the security company when I'm sleeping. I'm sure there's an app for that, I just can't find it! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Also, I am more than willing to pay if I need to.

km75

Reaction score
I'm the first person on call for my job's security system, and need to be able to silence all phone calls except the call from the security company when I'm sleeping. I'm sure there's an app for that, I just can't find it! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Also, I am more than willing to pay if I need to.

Try "MR.NUMBER". It will allow you to block all of your contacts by sending them to voicemail. It also allows you to add an exception. So you still would be able to allow your companies call to get through. Its free in the market

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Lenagainster

Reaction score
Silent Time Lite allows you to set up a schedule when you want to silence your phone, and allows exceptions to call through. So you can set it up to go silent from 10 pm to 6 am, seven days a week, and then set another schedlule to silence the phone from 8 am to 9 am M-F, and as many other schedules as you like. Then you can set up the exceptions to call through any of the silent times, or just specific ones. It's a FREE app.