Call Forwarding Droid App?

TriCityCab

Reaction score
Hello, Im new to this, so here we go.

I need a app that does this:

1. Call forwarding.
  2. Can select from the contacts to forward the phone to, and/or put in a number of your choice.
  3. Be able to chime when a new call has been forwared.
  4. Be able to show the callers ID, Phone #, Time of call, Duration of call.
  5. A log of the calls that have come in.
I own a Taxi Cab company and every 12 hours I forward the phone to the day driver and them to the night driver, or dispather.

I need to know who has called and when they called, the duration of the call and know when the calls are coming in. So I know they are getting like 50 calls and they are telling me thay only got 15 calls.

I need this and have been looking at learning how to build it my self, but not going well so far.

Any and all help would be great and Im willing to pay.

milltian

Reaction score
Okay here's the concept. You need to have main number where cab passengers can call it anytime at least 2 or 3 main numbers to avoid call traffic. Then next step is you need to have a phone switch system or PBX system (private business exchange) and make all the mobile number of your cab drivers as an extension to the main number. After that, you can forward a call to different extension or call all of them using broadcast call just like conference call. All calls information are digitally save into Call logs of pbx system.
My source is RingCentral VoIP PBX system which is compatible to any kind of phones. You only need a computer and a high speed internet connection.

ytwokc5

Reaction score
Other than #3 doesn't google voice do everything else you are looking for?

cynthialeas

Reaction score
Hello, Im new to this, so here we go.

I need a app that does this:

1. Call forwarding.
  2. Can select from the contacts to forward the phone to, and/or put in a number of your choice.
  3. Be able to chime when a new call has been forwared.
  4. Be able to show the callers ID, Phone #, Time of call, Duration of call.
  5. A log of the calls that have come in.
I own a Taxi Cab company and every 12 hours I forward the phone to the day driver and them to the night driver, or dispather.

I need to know who has called and when they called, the duration of the call and know when the calls are coming in. So I know they are getting like 50 calls and they are telling me thay only got 15 calls.

I need this and have been looking at learning how to build it my self, but not going well so far.

Any and all help would be great and Im willing to pay.

It looks like you need a phone system to meet your communication demands.