Need stock D2G camera .zip using Hexan

richsapf

Reaction score
I have HeXen 1.0.1 and miss the automatic 'advanced' edit feature... Where can I get the stock camera for Droid 2 Global .zip file and just install it through bootstrapper. I do not want another camera app because you can not go directly from camera-menu-edit-advanced edit....

with any other program you need to open that app first...that being said, I really am just looking for the stock .zip for the camera..

Thank you in advance..

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score

Fenuxx

Vermilion
Developer
Reaction score
You can try downloading Fission ROM Manager, as I think there's a patch/update in there for the stock camera app. However, i can't guarantee it will work.

Next time, don't post in 3 different places. There's a section for HeXen ROM already.

--
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you want the stock google droid 2 global system dump, or you can always go back to stock save it, then go back to heXen and install it.

If im not mistaken, it runs on blur and wont work. (Ive tried a few stock apps and have the same trouble.)

OP
R

richsapf

Reaction score
Hi Mopar,
thank you... any suggestions as to where I could find out how to do that?.. I have no clue how to do that...