need some direction - not totally rooted yet

tha_toadman

Reaction score
So I downgraded to 2.3.3 successfully last night. While I was running the 'revolutionary' tool, everything seemed to go fine up until the part where it asked me if I wanted to download and flash CWM. I clicked yes, saw a dialog box briefly, then it disappeared. The YT video I was watching for this process said this might happen and provided instructions for what to do if you have to manually do this process. Well, here's my problem...when I hold the vol down and power, I get no 'revolutionary' screen or fastboot option anymore. If I rerun 'revolutionary', it says I have S-OFF and if I want to d/l & flash again. If I attempt to reflash CWM, it just says 'waiting for root device' which I assume means my phone has to be in fastboot usb which is gone.

What should I be doing next? Suggestions please.

OP
T

tha_toadman

Reaction score
Nevermind! I simply confused "fastboot" (cli) with "fast boot" (settings). So, 'revolutionary' was there but with the fast boot check box being checked, it wasn't allowing me to see the 'revolutionary' screen. Unclicking the fast boot check box fixed it.

Please close or delete this. Thanks.