Considering Rooting...Need confirmation ASAP please

kbrown.1407

Reaction score
I am currently considering rooting my HTC Thunderbolt using the youtube video posted by nat3mil ([video=youtube;-UK_CiB2SYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UK_CiB2SYk&feature=player_embedded[/video]) using the "revolutionary" method. I wanted to confirm that this will still work with the most current software (Update installed within a month ago). I've seen a few things about "Do not update if rooted" but I assume this is for those already rooted and looking to update. Just wanted some confirmation that since I've already updated while stock, I can now use "Revolutionary" to root without issues. Someone please let me know so that I can start the root process (or find another method that does work).

OP
K

kbrown.1407

Reaction score
I just went ahead and rooted and everything seems to be fine right now....now onto figuring out what ROMs I want to check out

holla420

Reaction score
Check out team bamf ROM soab.that's a nice one and forever cube.I'm using it now and loving it :D

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
K

kbrown.1407

Reaction score
Thanks, I've briefly looked into the ROMs and have concluded on either a BAMF or CynogenMod 7...that's what I've gathered at least. I'll check out the ones you mentioned and the other threads here. Thanks

pcar1947

Reaction score
I have been on cm7 for sometime now. Player around with bamf n thunder stick but always comeback to 7. Highly customizable mobile hotspot toggle between 3g n4g easily. Also thank God for titanium backup!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForumders