need nothing to be on while charging

disassemble

Reaction score
so when i put my phone in the dock and it shows you the time/date/weather/etc.... it has two options.. bright and dim.

but it stays on dim all night and it bothers me..

how can i set it so its just on silent and no backlight and then will ring my alarm is supposed to in the AM

:icon_eek:

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
I looked into that when I first got the phone but never found anything. Maybe someone has finally patched the dock app to allow this. Would be nice...

OP
disassemble

disassemble

Reaction score
I looked into that when I first got the phone but never found anything. Maybe someone has finally patched the dock app to allow this. Would be nice...

oh mang!!! i was hoping for a quick fix lolzz... thanks for the quick response. lots of good reading on here. i keep learning a lot more everyday...

any good docs you can point me to Warrior?

Reks

Reaction score
so when i put my phone in the dock and it shows you the time/date/weather/etc.... it has two options.. bright and dim.

but it stays on dim all night and it bothers me..

how can i set it so its just on silent and no backlight and then will ring my alarm is supposed to in the AM

:icon_eek:

set phone to silent
go to alarm > settings > check alarm ring in silent mode
push your power button to set screen to sleep
?????
profit

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
This site is great but if anything it's too large (and a bit unorganized)... Just don't be afraid to search for a bit. Also start with the Stickies in most areas. As for rooting ans stuff I generally send people here:
Obtaining Root | Root Your Droid

It's very clean and precise and the people running it never post anything until it's tested THOROUGHLY (so much so they just put the OC guide up yesterday, and are now polling for ROMs). But for noobs it's the perfect place for rooting and all the other stuff.