Need help with update, back to factory, or something.

Spikeyjason

Reaction score
Ok, I have not done anything to my fascinate for some time, I am still using EB01SC24_DXC from a while back.. And its not working very well.. lol.. Just have not had time.. Please dont laugh too hard.. lol...

So its really doin weird things, and want to either go back to stock, and do the upgrades, or do something else .. I have ODIN3, so if there is anything else anyone can tell me, I would appreciate it...

Just want it to work well, and be able to root it for tethering. and if at all possible, save batt life...

Thanks in advace,

Spikey

linkdead

Reaction score
I think it's all about the files...

Ok, I have not done anything to my fascinate for some time, I am still using EB01SC24_DXC from a while back.. And its not working very well.. lol.. Just have not had time.. Please dont laugh too hard.. lol...

So its really doin weird things, and want to either go back to stock, and do the upgrades, or do something else .. I have ODIN3, so if there is anything else anyone can tell me, I would appreciate it...

Just want it to work well, and be able to root it for tethering. and if at all possible, save batt life...

Thanks in advace,

Spikey

I located the files needed to go to stock Gingerbread or to CyanoMod7 using ClockworkMod. ROM manager doesn't seem to work for the Fascinate so it's all about finding the files that work and don't leave you with a phone in boot loop. No offense to Kush who wrote all this stuff but this seems to be a game about finding the right files before the links go dead. Hit me up and let me know which way you want to go, custom or stock. M8R-bi2wps@mailinator.com. cheers mate! ~Brian