Need help with this APP!

nsrailrunner

Reaction score
Can someone help me with this? I have the app "The best life quotes" for my droid and when i try to send the quote straight to face book it says error, login failed:android_key_not_configured ???????? what do i need to do?

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
If it is supposed to be able to post direct to Facebook it has to have access to your Facebook login information. Some apps do this by accessing your Account info in Settings. Some have their own account settings under their preferences.

So, first use the menu button and see if you can find account settings in the app. If so enter your FaceBook account info. If there is nothing there go into Settings, Account, and see if you have a Facebook account there. If not add one. If yes, make sure your info is correct.

And if that doesn't work, hope someone else here has a better idea. ;)

OP
N

nsrailrunner

Reaction score
Thanks for the help but it still isnt doing it. The app has no kind of menu or anything to go to. it kinda just is what it is!

TwerpPoet

Reaction score
Ah, I took a look. Looks like it the FB posting is a new feature, and several others are having problems with it.. At least your aren't alone.