Need help with Tasker

keithsmith22

Reaction score
Nice. I am going to try that. It is driving me nuts with the top button acting up.

What about turning off and bringing up the Power Off/Reboot/ Screen? That probably fits under the "Google want allow" I'm sure.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nice. I am going to try that. It is driving me nuts with the top button acting up.

What about turning off and bringing up the Power Off/Reboot/ Screen? That probably fits under the "Google want allow" I'm sure.

i dont think thats available in tasker.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Threads Merged. People please if you see a thread on the same topic don't start another thread. Thank you.

keithsmith22

Reaction score
Threads Merged. People please if you see a thread on the same topic don't start another thread. Thank you.

I will take 4 lashes with a wet noodle. Its my bad. I started a thread earlier after unsuccessfully finding anything and then I saw one unrelated and decided to jump in and ask a question and then boom I am on to something. No wasted space was intended. Sorry.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I will take 4 lashes with a wet noodle. Its my bad. I started a thread earlier after unsuccessfully finding anything and then I saw one unrelated and decided to jump in and ask a question and then boom I am on to something. No wasted space was intended. Sorry.

so did that profile work for u? it worked like 5 times on my DX but now i cant get it to work for some reason..