Need Help Un-Rooting And Back To Factory!

OP
dudeitsmattx

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
You uninstall the bootstrap app like you would a normal app.

Then the other instructions are adb commands.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Idk what a adb command is... where do I enter them at? Do I need like the terminal emulator app?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you can do it through terminal if your comfortable with that. you would type each of the qouted lines and then press enter before continuing. you don't need to run the command that says adb shell though just the last three.

OP
dudeitsmattx

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
ok i did it and its removed. now what do i do to un-root the phone and go back to factory?

OP
dudeitsmattx

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
just on my phone... i went to it and the only button says root. there is no un-root showing up and i know my phone is rooted!

OP
dudeitsmattx

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
man my phone is all messed up. i did factory reset and bootstrapper is back on my phone! omg

OP
dudeitsmattx

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
I don't know lol. I just picked up a ThunderBolt today. Can you help me do the SBF, and get this phone back to stock so I can sell this phone to someone. I downloaded the SBF file onto my computer, but I don't know what to do from there.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You're also going to need rsd lite 4.9 which is what you'll use to flash the sbf. Then you have to pyr your phone in bootloader mode (not sure how to do that on the pro) and plug it in to your pc. Link 5 in my sig is built for the dx but it will explain how to use rsd.

tappin and a talkin