Need help transferring pics and ringtones

mlslpn

Reaction score
I had a Samsung Reality and now have a Droid2. I have a TON of ringtones and pics on my phone that I would like to have on my Droi, but have no idea how to transfer them. My Samsung is now not active and does not have an SD card and I tried plugging the Samsung into my PC but nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
when you plug it in it should still give you the root of it even though its not turned on that doesnt make since....but if it wont then sounds like your stuck buddy

Reaction score
Put the sd card in the samsung and move them onto it then mount it back on the droid? If it doesn't have an sd card slot, and that's what you meant, then does it have wifi? Does it have android?

Taegost

Reaction score
What Captain recommended about the SDCard would be easiest. If that's not an option, then you'll need to find a way to get the data off the old phone first (Which, unfortunately, you'd have to look elsewhere to find out how to get it to work with your PC).

Reaction score
If it has android you can download swiFTP from the market and set the phone up as a server over wifi, you can have full access to copy your files then