need help sbf back to froyo

706woodman

Reaction score
Hi guys im trying to get my phone back to froyo from gb version 2.3.3 vesion 4.5.573.I have the team black hat but im not sure which file i need to download from their app. can anyone tell me what to use?

Leung

Reaction score
if you're just trying to get the phone back to Froyo, you'll need RSD Lite 4.8 or i think the newest is 4.9 and the SBF file for Froyo. Sorry i think there is a thread that says we are not allowed to tell you where to get that file so you'll have to do some google searching to actually find it. You will also need the most up to date drivers for the droidx so that your computer sees it when you hook it up via USB cable.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't have the TBH app, but you can sbf using the links in my signature

CM74DX

OP
706woodman

706woodman

Reaction score
ok thanks guys,one more thing what if i just wanted to upgrade to cm 7 from gb? i found a file called monster something zip,and it says that it will put ya on cm 7 no mater what os your on. can i just do this?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok thanks guys,one more thing what if i just wanted to upgrade to cm 7 from gb? i found a file called monster something zip,and it says that it will put ya on cm 7 no mater what os your on. can i just do this?

I know ChevyNo1 has a prep zip you can use for that purpose. IDK about the monster zip.

Either way, make sure you are close to a computer you can sbf with, just in case it goes wrong.

CM74DX