Need For Speed: Shift DEMO OUT NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

regkilla

Reaction score
Need For Speed: Shift game for Android

Electronic Arts NFS game on Android. It's Need For Speed: Shift. Plays smoothly on my Motorola Droid running the 2.2 source rom Bugless Beast V0.4 and P3Droid's standard voltage kernal at 1100 MHZ. Awesome game. Realistic. Much better than Asphalt 5 and Raging Thunder 2.

You can find it in the link below:

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Credit goes out to Electronic Arts for developing such a great Android game :D

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
100mb apk. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

lol, i'll try to install it to sdcard later

tx_taz35

Reaction score
and thats just the demo...can you imagine how big the whole game is

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming the full version will store data on the SDcard. Cool demo, but not worth 100MB of my memory. I hope my assumption is right, because I want this game - but I DON'T want to take up most of my memory.

L

LegionDAFecalExcretion

Electronic Arts released a demo of their NFS game on Android. It's Need For Speed: Shift. Plays smoothly on my Motorola Droid running the 2.2 source rom Bugless Beast V0.4 and P3Droid's standard voltage kernal at 1100 MHZ. Awesome game. Realistic. Much better than Asphalt 5 and Raging Thunder 2.

Excuse me but no, EA has NOT released a demo of Need for Speed Shift, I ripped it off of the Droid X, you even used MY link from MY thread. Thanks alot for giving me the credit.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...56741-need-speed-shift-ripped-droid-x-op.html

Check the timestamp below

NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT (Ripped from Droid X) - xda-developers

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Electronic Arts released a demo of their NFS game on Android. It's Need For Speed: Shift. Plays smoothly on my Motorola Droid running the 2.2 source rom Bugless Beast V0.4 and P3Droid's standard voltage kernal at 1100 MHZ. Awesome game. Realistic. Much better than Asphalt 5 and Raging Thunder 2.

Excuse me but no, EA has NOT released a demo of Need for Speed Shift, I ripped it off of the Droid X, you even used MY link from MY thread. Thanks alot for giving me the credit.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...56741-need-speed-shift-ripped-droid-x-op.html

Check the timestamp below

NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT (Ripped from Droid X) - xda-developers

I like how he ignores you, and just simply writes

one of the best Android games

Lol...but anyway, he didn't take credit for the file, he just posted it up. But yes maybe he should have referenced you.

Status
Not open for further replies.