Need for Speed: Most Wanted Now Available for $6.99 On Google Play Store

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;zr4UEgVuPrs]http://youtu.be/zr4UEgVuPrs[/video]​

If you are excited by the idea an Android car racing game in which you try to beat your friends as you outrun the cops, then you will want to head over to the Google Play Store ASAP! Need for Speed Most Wanted for Android is now available in the Google Play Store for $6.99. That's the upper end of prices for apps on Google's Play Store, but a premium game sometimes comes at a premium price. Here's the full description:

Description

Do you dare to be the Most Wanted?

Buckle up, hit the gas and hold on tight; you’re in for the ride of your life. Outrun cops, outsmart rivals – and outdrive your friends – in the most dangerous Need for Speed yet. Do you dare to be the Most Wanted?
** Need for Speed Most Wanted is an immersive, high quality game that requires a 350MB+ download. To speed things up, we recommend connecting to WiFi. We promise – it’s worth it! **

MAKE TROUBLE, GET WANTED
Evade a relentless police force while you clash with street racers. Race and chase hot cars like the SRT Viper GTS, Porsche 911 Carrera S, Hummer H1 Alpha, and many more. Feel the intensity of no-brakes-allowed street racing with realistic full-car damage for the first time on mobile.

LEAVE YOUR MARK
Log into Origin to check the Wanted List and find out who is the Most Wanted across platforms and among your friends. Then, challenge your friends and prove your racing skills in nonstop competition.

GO FROM ZERO TO MOST WANTED…
• Drive and customize over 35 of the world’s most exciting cars
• Race the way you want! By popular demand, you can now touch or tilt to steer
• Use Mods to enhance your car and get ahead of the pack in style
• Experience the action with mind-blowing graphics and intense full-car damage
• Earn Speed Points to unlock new cars

Your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top – but in this world, there can only be one Most Wanted.

Source: Google Play Store

geoff5093

Reaction score
$7 is a lot, but I have some money left from the $25 I got with my Nexus 7. So far it has 4.5/5 stars and 50+ reviews.

jayman350

Reaction score
i'll eventually pick this one up, when the price drops significantly. i already have a couple other NFS games (Shift and Hot Pursuit), and they are decent, but no way am I spending $7 for a game on my phone.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
What is it with you people that won't drop $7 on a big name smartphone game? It's $40 on the PS Vita, and from what i've heard, the Android version is every bit as good. So why is the price such an issue? (for a game from a MAJOR dev)

1coopgt

Reaction score
Too bad it's not compatible with My Maxx or my TF700 tablet .