Need boredom assistance

bigtrippin

Reaction score
Hey,

I just created this account because I am at work, and have just realized that no one will get into the building today until three. I was supposed to be with the rest of the employess but I am unable to get to them, and my commute is almost 2 hours. I am bored.

As my work computer has heavy filtering I can not get on any rom sites. I just got this Psx4Droid emulator and would very much like to play FF7 while I wait. Can anyone please send me the bios and the corresponding unzipped functioning file of FF7?

I own the game for PS and PC if that bothers you.

If you do you'll have my love forever :)

Please send to:
[email protected]
and
[email protected]

If you searched hard enough, you can actually get both things on your phone directly...not sure if you can unecm on your phone though

Yea, if the program exists I don't have it or know where to get it. Like I said, it all needs to be done on my phone. I do think I could open the attachment from my email though and put it on as I do have my usb connector with me

Come on guys I know a lot of you have it. Pretty pretty please?

Ok, well i got the bios! I can't seem to find an unzipped and converted FF7 though.

My work computer removed your attachment, I cant download it. As far as i know my phone can't perform the open let alone the necessary operation of the unecm. Is there a way? Thanks for the attempt, but Im pretty sure for this to work i need an attached .bin .pbp .iso to be sent to my email so i can open it on my phone. i dont think my work comp will be able to help at all.

If someone is willing to upload it to dropbox you can dowbload directly to your phone

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back