Need a walk through and some one on one help here please...

debrad0307

Reaction score
OK,

I have been trying to do this since morning..
I am trying to go back to stock from Eclipse 2.1 and I am using the AP Fastboot method using RSD Lite and I keep getting a FAIL at step 4/5. I have tried the FXZ minimal and full files but nothing has worked.
I have reinstalled my drivers, RSD Lite and even downloaded the FXZ file several times. I'm following the instructions step for step. I tried the bionic pathsaver method but that also did not work. My phone will now turn on (Stock 893) but when I restart it I go to the AP Fastboot screen and it then says (Flash Failure). I've read that you need to successfully flash to get that off but I cannot do so. I also lost ALL service when I turned my phone back on. So... I need some help flashing my phone back to stock so that I can start all over. If I cannot fix this thing I am going to throw it against the wall and call it a day. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

eye_dea

Reaction score
Are you trying to return to 902?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

eye_dea

Reaction score
There is no reason to go backwards then forward again if your on 902.

Last edited:
OP
debrad0307

debrad0307

Reaction score
There is no reason to go backwards then forward again if your on 902.

I was never on 902. I was on 901 rooted and running eclipse 2.1. The 902 update was the whole reason I was going back to stock. The phone turns on and IS functional. The issue I'm having is I am stuck on 886 because every time I try to reboot my phone it goes to the AP Fastboot menu and says flash failure. I just need to fix that so I can update ota.

OP
debrad0307

debrad0307

Reaction score
OP
debrad0307

debrad0307

Reaction score
OMG it worked! Thank you SOOOOO much! You are a life saver. I thought I just had a paper weight. Does this mean I now have 902 and can just sit back and wait for ICS? I'm still on the upgrade path right?

eye_dea

Reaction score
Yup..you r up to date and back on path to ics (all my knowledge comes from timmy10shoes...give him a thanks too...for dropboxing the file atleast.)

Last edited:

eye_dea

Reaction score
Hit me up with any more questions or issues.