Need a password keeper/lock app

caldwjd

Reaction score
Any suggestions for a password keeper/lock app? I've recently moved from a BB, which came with a PW lock, to the HTC Incredible, which doesn't. I like the idea of it storing all my info on the SD card. The easier it runs, the better.

blackbandit703

Reaction score
Any suggestions for a password keeper/lock app? I've recently moved from a BB, which came with a PW lock, to the HTC Incredible, which doesn't. I like the idea of it storing all my info on the SD card. The easier it runs, the better.

What he said....I came from a blackberry too and that app was very helpful.

Driving Hamster

Reaction score
Former BB tour user here.

I downloaded an app called ColorNote (free app) that allows you to make memos that can be password protected. It works pretty well but it's not perfect. You can delete a password protected memo (bad) but you can't open it if you don't know the password (good). I think it would be nice to have a folder option too to keep those passwords more organized.

I basically made a memo for all my passwords, each of them on a new line in the memo.

JayT

Reaction score

Keepass + The new Dropbox app is a killer combo.

KeePass Password Safe

beefcakeboy2009

Reaction score
There is already a lock screen security app. It's under security in settings. You drag your finger in the correct order to unlock the phone. You can also set a password for all storage too.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have SecForms I am pretty sure it's free in the market and it is great, you can make folders in folders make custom forms add icons for folders, you can also download a p.c. version and pay $20.00 for a license then transfer your passwords via usb or wifi so we will say you put five passwords on your p.c. and five different ones on your phone just sync and both are up to date. Plus i think you can get a free trial for the p.c. version for like a week to see if you like it, I bought the license and couldn't survive without it

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

herbmmm

Reaction score
Are all these password apps just a place to securely store passwords but these don't actually insert password in web page(Like Roboform)?

hoppyjr

Reaction score
I use e-wallet from the marketplace. It's only a reader, so you create your password cards on your PC then sync it up. It works great - I also use it on my Blackberry and iPhone. If you Google ewallet you can find out more. I'm not affiliated with them, just a happy customer.