Looking for a good password keeper app

cccmhhh

Reaction score
THis one

I use Catch. App. It is a passwaord protected app where you can make notes of your info. It can also be accessed online and is account based so if you loose your phone the info is still there.

Check it out.

dorlisa

Reaction score
I downloaded the Kuffs password safe app today and so far I love it!! Been looking for this app forever it seems. It syncs with google and the computer via dropbox!! The paid version is the way to go ;)

kevinkar

Reaction score
GadgetSam is right, KeePass Droid is great.

I use it on my PC and it makes sense to use it on the phone too. Works great as it stores the URL too so you can use that to get to the website and the username and password are copied to the clipboard for immediate use. The clipboard caching of the username and password is cleared after a set time too so it is not left somewhere for anyone to find.

pcw

Reaction score
Another KeePass user here...

I've been using Password Corral for years, but they do not have an Android app and have not announced any intention on producing one. So I began evaluating some of the other password managers available on the Android Market. With numerous free ones available, I excluded the ones that cost money.

I ended up selecting KeePass. Versions are available for your PC, Android, Blackberry, and PortableApps (like a USB stick, etc.).

Like the other poster mentioned, KeePass will sync across all these platforms if you designate a file location somewhere like DropBox, which is also in the Android Market (freebie).

I'm not sure if KeePass will synchronize to a file on Google Docs or not, but I'll play around with it and see what I can get it to do. (That would be cool.)

My only complaint about switching to KeePass was having to manually transfer all 204 accounts from Password Corral to KeePass because the recommended import plugin didn't work (and yes, I researched and tried various techniques to no avail). I should point out that the plugins are third-party developments and KeePass makes no claims about them.

Good luck!

xliderider

Reaction score
Keeper for me, there is an option for a paid version that will allow backups, but I just use the free version and Clockwork Mod Recovery backups, and Titanium Backups. The best thing about Keeper, is you can make folders for all your passwords, so you can name them "work passwords", "websites", "miscellaneous", etc.

I don't worry about anyone getting my phone and restoring my backups, because the app is password protected.

hush

Reaction score
B-Folders is great!

I settled on B-Folders. It is like no other. I sync a couple of desktops and a couple of phones - flawlesssly! It can even sync a laptop with a desktop and all that without any could services. Just unbelievable:)

Moreover, it has a hierarchy of folders and an ordered list in each folder!
You have to check it out: B-Folders

schneid

Reaction score
I used eWallet in the Windows Mobile world. It also works with Android. i am sticking with it.

zero7404

Reaction score
im getting fetup with splashid to the point that i got a refund for it after about 10 months of use. buggy.

i used to use ascendo but not available yet for android. that app was flawless. still available for bb and ios....waiting on android flavor.

reviews ive seen for keepass are really high/+... is this a full featured data storage facility where i can store my info like insurance policy, vin numbers, logins, links, etc?

id like the ability to view on the phone but dont need to edit on the phone (i can live without that).
i also use win7 and ubuntu 10.10 ... wondering if i can get keepass for both platforms to share the same database stored in one location ....

posted via android