Fingerprint Scanner Support Arrives For Keeper Password Manager

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

One of the features that I feel I can no longer live without is the fingerprint scanner. Who knew something this simple would be so awesome. The first time I tried a fingerprint scanner was with the Galaxy S5. It was pretty useless as you had to slide your finger across your home button and then only worked some of the time. Most of this years flagship devices come with fingerprint scanners that work 99% of the time, and quickly! Before fingerprint scanners came along I did not secure my device in any way. This mainly because the effort it took to swipe a pattern or input a pin wasn't worth the security I gained. The fingerprint scanners are great for locking your device and keeping thieves out, but there are many other great use cases for the scanner.

The Play Store now has fingerprint scanner authentication in Marshmallow, and other apps are beginning to add fingerprint scanner support as well. Keeper Password Manager is one of the latest apps to add fingerprint scanner support! This app keeps your passwords in one place. You can also store other personal info in your Keeper vault like files, photos, and videos. Head to the link below for the update.

via Play Store

JamesNeal

Reaction score
Website
www.search4roots.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
That's so cool a phone with a finger print scanner. Now no one will open my phone unless i put my finger on it. And it's easy to open lock phone no swipe or password pattern needed.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
That's so cool a phone with a finger print scanner. Now no one will open my phone unless i put my finger on it. And it's easy to open lock phone no swipe or password pattern needed.
You do have to setup a backup password or PIN in case the scanner doesn't work for some reason, so there's still a chance that someone else could guess your backup info and get into your phone, but for the most part, you're right. It's more secure than using nothing and much more convenient than only using a password/pattern/PIN.