need a nandroid backup

Status
Not open for further replies.

yulbright

Reaction score
The other day, my phone was stuck in a reboot loop, during which I made a nandroid backup so I can start trying to fix it by doing a factory reset or whatever.

That didn't work so today I went to a Verizon Store where the technician couldn't fix it either, so he gave me a new replacement.

Then, thinking I can get all my contacts and media back from my old phone, i restored the nandroid backup i made from when my old phone was stuck in a reboot loop, and now the new phone is doing the same thing!

Before I go back to that VZW store and get this one replaced again, i'd like to try a new nandroid backup img. Does anyone have a nandroid backup img they can send me so that I can atleast boot it up and get my phone to work again?

Your help will be much appreciated.

jdsingle

Reaction score
Can you boot into recovery? If so, just download a custom ROM and put it on your SD card (you will obviously need a MicroSD card slot or one of the adaptors to put it on since you're in bootloop). I'll take a look for a stock image. I just came from the Droid 1 in which they are plentiful. Still getting my feel for this one.

dbu

Reaction score
Just download a ROM, reboot into recovery, mount SD card as mass storage, transfer ROM to SD card, do a complete wipe, install ROM, reboot and enjoy, rinse and repeat.

Sent from my ADR6300

doug piston

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I say again you cannot restore a backup from a .77 hboot phone to a .92 hboot phone. The partitions are different sizes and it will not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.