Navigation problem and other issues

dx1968

Reaction score
1- Navigation, I used to be able to go to nav go to contacts and be able to nav to a contact. My contacts have not changed they still have addresses included with their info but when I click contacts it says I have no contacts with addresses. Is there any known fixes for this?

2- Reboot, I've seen alot of people complain about random reboots after GB update. Any fix for this?

3- Headphone jack, I drive for a living and I use my x for all audio. Listening to pandora or at bat mlb
The music app just starts playing by itself, sometimes both at the same time. Please tell me there's a known fix. Speaking of mlb at bat it cuts out ALL the time. I thought it was the app. Went back to old phone (htc eris) had no problems with mlb whatsoever.
I used to really love my x but anymore its a POS. I have an upgrade coming up in Sept. I was really wanting the bionic but seriously thinking about switching back to htc but I guess thunderbolt is their top phone right now. Heard there's been several problems with that to.
Advise PLEASE
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
D

dx1968

Reaction score
Wow all these DROID X hackers and no one can help. wow

I figured out problem #1 Navigation ....google maps latest update. Uninstalled updates. Works like it used to.

Now if I can fix the other things wrong with this GB POS

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk