Navigation Improvements

pvouzis

Reaction score
1) It looks like the voice recognition search in the navigation mode it works much worse than other voice searches. Much worse. I don't know why. It doesn't understand me

2) When the phone is in navigation mode the screen doesn't turn off, and that's the way it should be. However, why do the back, menu, home, and search buttons on the bottom of the phone turn off? I made a long trip a couple of days ago and, after it got dark, each time I had to use the phone I had to guess where each button is.

3) In that long trip I used a lot Pandora and StreamFurious to listen to music and radio, but very ofter the two programs would crush. I don't know if the problem of the application or of Android.

I hope google is following these websites and takes feedback. I hope they change/fix these in the next version or they give us the option to configure the phone according to our preferences.

Zozz

Reaction score
1. Voice recognition works well for me, I always speak clearly and slowly and I rarely get the recognition word wrong.

2. It can be an issue but it's not that hard being able to tell where the 4 screen buttons are, the light from the screen lets me see them clearly. Not a big deal.

3. I usually run music and navigation at the same time no crash. I usually also apply task killer before I do navigation. With Pandora and navigation it streaming to both and could be a burden, I myself didn't have that issue.

Again these things can be improved, lets see what the 2.0.1 update does.