Native Browser . . .

pinto127

Reaction score
Bookmarks, is there a way to import bookmarks from another browser to the TBs native browser?? before EVRYONE suggests i use DOLPHIN please dont. For some reason I do not enjoy my browsing experience on Dolphin. I just assume use the native browser or OPERA mini, which I like. (or both)

Any help?? (i did a search on this and got bubkiss, so I hope its not a duplicate)

thanks

Last edited:

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You might not like this, but you can save all your book marks in Dolphin and then use the plug in bookmarks to SD to sync them to your google account. once you do that you can then use it to sync the bookmarks to the stock browser. That is what I do (but the other way around) when I want to add bookmarks to my LPP bookmarks widget.

OP
P

pinto127

Reaction score
You might not like this, but you can save all your book marks in Dolphin and then use the plug in bookmarks to SD to sync them to your google account. once you do that you can then use it to sync the bookmarks to the stock browser. That is what I do (but the other way around) when I want to add bookmarks to my LPP bookmarks widget.

I dont mind using Dolphin as a go between. Is this pretty straight forward?? I have never seen a sync option in the stock browser! Any details would be GREATLY appreciated. thanks for the help.

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The sync option is in bookmarks to SD addon. I though it was very straight forward. The addon has three choices. Import bookmarks, export bookmarks, sync to google. you pick sync, and it will give you two options: sync dolphin bookmarks to google, and sync stock browser bookmarks to google. you sync dolphin first, and then stock. all done.

OP
P

pinto127

Reaction score
The sync option is in bookmarks to SD addon. I though it was very straight forward. The addon has three choices. Import bookmarks, export bookmarks, sync to google. you pick sync, and it will give you two options: sync dolphin bookmarks to google, and sync stock browser bookmarks to google. you sync dolphin first, and then stock. all done.

VERY COOL. Thanks

OP
P

pinto127

Reaction score
WORKED AMAZINGLY!!! THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!:icon_ banana:

grace1169

Reaction score

That is helpful.And i really enjoy the experience with Dolphin Browser. Fast and simple.:icon_ banana:

grace1169

Reaction score

That is helpful.And i really enjoy the experience with Dolphin Browser. Fast and simple.:icon_ banana: