Napster Subscription Service Available For Android Users

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
nstar.jpg

Napster just last week launched an iPhone app for their music subscription service and this week its Android's turn. The popular music subscription for desktop computers has finally made it to our devices and you can now enjoy paid stream music for a simple $10/month. That music service comes with a great selection of music for all generations, and taste.

The application is available for free from the Android Market and if you please you can try it out for a short period of time.

I personally might try this out. I mean as a great swing music lover, I hope they have a wide selection of that.

Get mobile downloads – and unlimited streaming on your PC too. Find out how
Search from Napster’s catalog of millions of songs
Preview 30-second clips before purchasing
Download songs directly to your mobile phone*
Access a MP3 backup copy at Stream Music, Download MP3s, Top Songs, Buy Music — Napster

Via: Mobiputing

everstar80

Reaction score
I honestly haven't heard anything about napster since I was an undergraduate in college. I thought that it had been disbanded and forgotten since music artists started suing them for the pirating of their music. I hear about itunes and rhapsody all the time, but does napster do advertisement on tv at all because I haven't seen it.

butterfras

Reaction score
I have napster and I generally like it. This app is pretty useless though unless you want to upgrade your membership for an extra $10 per month.