Name that App, asks the Rescue Squad

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
cuskit:

I need to work on being incognito better....:ph34r:

I mean if christim was gonna do it today he still can.....

<---hoping he gets let off the hook....

Last edited:
OP
christim

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Spent the afternoon backfilling a stone wall we put up last week, so the afternoon wasn't a waste and I scored points with my wife for not spending the day on the forums!

And yes, the only PM I got today was jroc's, but I'm glad he sent it because I'm sure if we held it today someone would have been upset we launched a week early. The last pm I got from custkit was one telling me how he couldn't wait for THIS sunday to see how the contest/game went ...lol.

The bad news (for those who have already read this thread) is we have another week to bring in some more competition for those awaiting the contest.
icon_%20banana.gif

OP
christim

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Every weekend for the last few weeks and the next few weeks I've got plans and been having problems keeping them straight. I meant to have this contest today but someone pointed out that the OP states NEXT Sunday. Doh. So, we stick with that date. This gives everyone an extra week to study up on their apps! Sorry for the last couple posts I made aluding the the contest being held very shortly and thanks to jroc for taking the time to read ALL of the first post. May 23rd it is!

Good one Chris :p

and nary an asterisk in there, though I could have used a few:)

cuskit

Reaction score
The last pm I got from custkit was one telling me how he couldn't wait for THIS sunday to see how the contest/game went ...lol.

Chris - actually at about 10:30 this morning I had gone back to your OP to see the ruling on these guys with 30k-50k answers, and that's when I noticed the date.. Thinking I was sending you a PM, I sent it off to wuyank, who didn't get back to me until jroc had apparently pm'd you.. ;) mikey

Screenshot:
Picture1copy.jpg

OP
christim

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The last pm I got from custkit was one telling me how he couldn't wait for THIS sunday to see how the contest/game went ...lol.

Chris - actually at about 10:30 this morning I had gone back to your OP to see the ruling on these guys with 30k-50k answers, and that's when I noticed the date.. Thinking I was sending you a PM, I sent it off to wuyank, who didn't get back to me until jroc had apparently pm'd you.. ;) mikey

I already have that covered. 30k guesses = auto lose:)

I did entertain having the rule say one guess per app instead of per clue. That way contestants would have to strategize over using their single guess on the first most vague clue, hold out for the last easiest giveaway clue, or shoot for one of the clues in between.

We'll see how it goes with one guess per clue for this first round.

Less than 7 days to go, lol.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
well i am going to bump this :bump:.. more people i beat the better i feel :icon_ banana::icon_ banana: cause i am able to do both this sunday :lifting:

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:bump::bump:

justin - did you design that logo in your signature yourself? That is awesome! My hat's off to you or whoever designed it, I love it! :) mikey

No i stole it with permission from The Blackdroid himself. i liked it. don't know who desined it.. wish i knew how to do that stuff :(

OP
christim

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:bump::bump:

justin - did you design that logo in your signature yourself? That is awesome! My hat's off to you or whoever designed it, I love it! :) mikey

No i stole it with permission from The Blackdroid himself. i liked it. don't know who desined it.. wish i knew how to do that stuff :(

Youtube and the rest of the internet will teach you if you are interested.

Cemetech | View topic - GIMP Tutorial: Trendy Glossy 3D Buttons
TutorialsGarden - Tutorials Gimp Web Banners and Graphics
[video=youtube;A8OTSC_iVT0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8OTSC_iVT0]YouTube - Cool Photo Manipulation in Gimp[/video]

and more via your favorite search engine.

Back on topic...5 more days to go!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok will do that one of these days... but until then i wll just :bump: 4 days...

OP
christim

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Day after tomorrow. Did new apps come out, will only older apps be the ones? Will it be an app I and everyone else on the planet already have or will it be an app that has only been downloaded by 2 others?

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
getting closer be prepared to loose dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid