Naaly - life experience app

kyron95008

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I have an app I've been testing for a friend of mine and would like more feedback into its basic functionality and usability.

The name of the app is Naaly, and its an automated storyboarding app that you can use with your Android phone currently by simply snapping photos and taking video as you would do daily at any social event or get together with friends. The difference being that once the event is over the entire experience is automatically uploaded online for the world to see or just your Facebook friends!

Pretty cool idea to be able to storyboard with embedded voice and text caption on photos and the app pretty much does all the simple editing and story boarding for you, the only thing you have to do is take the pictures and shoot the videos!

Think its a cool concept and i’m looking for more people to help me test out the software and let me know what you think of the product too! :)

You can get the app on Naaly.com or Google Play here

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naaly.ises

Thanks again every and your feedback is appreciated!

OP
K

kyron95008

Reaction score
update:

we have a new version of the updated app up on google play complete with fixes to a handful previous bugs and user interface updates.

*updated picture resolution quality for legacy devices
*fixed GPS issue with redundant bookmarketing of experience location
*improved function text

visit Naaly.com and tell us how we can make our better for you via the feedback feature!

Thanks again!

Naaly Staff