My thundrtbolt is slow to respond sometimes

Reaction score
Well I just got my phone a week ago yesterday and sometimes it wants to lock up and take forever before you can do anything. When I was at lunch I had 3 bars of 4g so I went to come on this site and my browser like froze and if you tried to s roll down it would move really slow. I'm not sure what's going on with it but its making me mad. It did it the other day to. Has anyone else had this problem. I had to restart the phone so it would work right again.

DrewB

Reaction score
My second tb used to do that. But my newest one is problem free. 2 resets in 2 weeks. Not bad. But yeah. Try using watchdog to help with that lag issue

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Droid592

Reaction score
You can always try a fresh start do a factory reset and pay attention to what you install or try running it bone stock, maybe it is the phone it self.I got mine about a week to two weeks ago haven't had any issues

Rooted HTC Thunderbolt

OP
B
Reaction score
Well I already did one factory restore. And it still does it some times. I only have Facebook, weatherbug, weather channel, scanner radio, and 1 or2 more apps on the phone. I have had 2 reboots already. What is watchdog?