My thunderbolt is not seeing the bluetooth in my 2010 Honda Odyssey touring

ocdesignsonline

Reaction score
How can I figure out why this isnt working? When I do scan for devices it sees nothing my droid x worked fine, is this because the phone is so new?

zodder

Reaction score
Kicking this up because I'm having the same issues. Phone connects fine, but the audio won't connect at all. Droid X and X2 worked perfectly.

acles003

Reaction score
My thunderbolt connected to my Nissan Juke just fine before the OTA update. Then it would connect for all of 30 seconds and disconnect. I did a factory reset, and Bluetooth has worked perfectly since then.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
How can I figure out why this isnt working? When I do scan for devices it sees nothing my droid x worked fine, is this because the phone is so new?

No, if your phone is seeing nothing then it's because you don't have your car's bluetooth visible so that the phone can see it. Just like pairing a bluetooth headset, you have to put the bluetooth of the car into pairing mode. Your car owner's manual should be able to assist you with that.

Some audio devices come by default in pairing mode until they are connected to other bluetooth devices like phones. I'm thinking if your Droid X was the first device to ever connect to your car bluetooth, then that would explain why the Droid X was able to see it. If the problem is the Thunderbolt, you'd still be able to see your car bluetooth when scanning. What I would do is test your phone by seeing if it can see other bluetooth devices without putting those devices in pairing mode.