DROID X Unsupported Message on 2010 Honda Pilot

dspahn

Reaction score
Hello Everyone..... new to the forum. I recently purchased a new DROID X and I was trying to play Pandora through the USB port. However, the "Unsupported" message appears in the navigation screen. I tried the "SEARCH" function on the forum but I didn't get any further. Do any of you how to get this to work? Maybe some of my settings need to be tweaked for the car to recognize the DROID X???? By the way, the car is a 2010 Honda Pilot Touring w/Navigation. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone..... new to the forum. I recently purchased a new DROID X and I was trying to play Pandora through the USB port. However, the "Unsupported" message appears in the navigation screen. I tried the "SEARCH" function on the forum but I didn't get any further. Do any of you how to get this to work? Maybe some of my settings need to be tweaked for the car to recognize the DROID X???? By the way, the car is a 2010 Honda Pilot Touring w/Navigation. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!!

I can say for sure my droid works in a honda odessey touring.... My mom uses hers in the van all the time. Bring it to the dealership, and have them hook it up. (if you bought the expenisive version of the car, milk them for all they are worth. my mom had the asian dude at the dealership hook her phone up.)

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
You dont play pandora thru the USB port.

You get any mp3's on your SD card in that manner.

Output your headphone jack tot he cars aux in and then you may output pandora.

OP
D

dspahn

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I was just making sure I didn't overlook anything.