My Seidio case is great BUT

n813ca

Reaction score
The bottom back cover moves and creaks like an old step in an old house. Anyone else have this problem?

irepodu

Reaction score
Nope. Mine works great, and I've taken it off and put it back on hundreds of times.

OP
N

n813ca

Reaction score
ok am I putting it on wrong? The left side is the only side with the clip

OP
N

n813ca

Reaction score
I am sorry but there isn't a clip on the bottom on the case so I don't know how you don't have this problem

OP
N

n813ca

Reaction score
yeah i did that but it still has the problems above

masterxchief

Reaction score
Its a known issue. I've been through countless replacements and they all have the same issue. Seidio doesn't really care so if its gonna be a problem for you I highly recommend returning it before its too late.

A.Brooks

Reaction score
The bottom back cover moves and creaks like an old step in an old house. Anyone else have this problem?

Mine has done this from day 1, the fit just isn't perfect, I heard a lot of people talking about the top part, but it was the bottom that was the problem for me.

Now I've fiddled with it a little bit trying to get the fit right and it broke one of the tiny little clips off, but I'm not going to buy another one anytime soon, those are too expensive to just buy another one.

OP
N

n813ca

Reaction score
case

Ok. ANyone have one that doesn't creak and moan and move on the bottom?

Reaction score
I used to have the same exact issue till I returned it and got a newer version. I contacted one of the reps in the forums and he took care of me.

OP
N

n813ca

Reaction score
i just got mine a week ago. Do you think I have an older version?

lunargecko

Reaction score
I noticed mine creaks a little when I squeeze it, especially towards the bottom right, but it never does that in everyday use. I did drop the phone a few times, though, so perhaps it bent the case a little bit.