my samsung galaxy mini suddenly turns off and won't turn on back again!

neonhon

Reaction score
Ok so I installed ROM Manager for free and downloaded Flash Clockworkmod Recovery (my phone is rooted) and I saw an option called "Backup ROM".. I tried to click it..(I'm so curious for what is gonna happen, stupid me) and it like a date line popped up like backup name "06-08-11" then i clicked the button and it suddenly turns off, I tried to hold the power button for a long time but nothing turned on, I tried to connect it to a charger and to the computer but still no sign of light appearing.. I'm so scared right now maybe it's gonna be a brick... does any of you guys happened the same thing when you are exploring ROM Manager and clicked Backup ROM and it suddenly turned off and won't come back again and in someway you fixed it? Please tell me. Thanks in advance

DjNastyDevice

Reaction score
OMG! This is 100% same like what has just happened to me. I did the exact same thing. Who would have thought that an market app would take out my phone in this manner. Since it wont turn on in any mode I can't reinstall another software on hard reset it. I did all the key combos and battery in and out and all possible ways to punch the phone back to life but nothing. Since the phone seems not to be able to power up nothing can be done to access the OS. I thik only option now is to take it to service and hope they won't find out what I did and repair it for free. I found quite a few forum posts with people getting their phone killed off by ROM manager. Mostly people had to get their motherboard replaced. This application should be removed from marked since it's so dangerous for unexperienced users!