my razr m has lost all fluidity

drjake

Reaction score
Every time i open a web browser, or even just switch through screens on the homepage i experience a delay in loading the page, a delay in opening any new process. this
was not the case when i first had the phone, but recently it has gotten much slower and i cannot figure out why. i compare it to my brother's who has the same model and his runs 10x smoother. even pressing the home button will take a couple extra seconds to load up the home page. I have cleared cache multiple times and have very few
apps installed. Can anyone suggest anything to help improve the overall speed and performance of my phone?

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
Wipe your cache. My original razr maxx is much worse than my bionic that way. I wipe my bionic cache about every two months. With my razr maxx it's more like every other week. Of course my maxx is still stock. My bionic is tweaked to hell and back and get's sick benchmark scores. Haven't had time to tweak the razr yet.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
You could do a factory reset. That should clear up any lag you are experiencing but, as it sounds you will lose all data.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2