My phone's in the past.

Pikachu!:]

Reaction score
There isn't much to say about me. The first few phones I had was the useless Trac phones. I absolutlely love technology, so those were not satisfying enough. Most of the time, I just want to text. Trac phones are not good texting phones. (Droids are OK). I eventually got an enV, the only phone I wanted at the time. I finally ended up not being able to pay the bill on that so I stayed without a phone for a good 5 or 6 months (Misrable). Then I saw the very first Droid commercial. "Droid is coming". Perfect! Everything I want WITH a keyboard. I almost fell for the enV Touch, thank god I didn't take it. The first images of the Droid came out and I fell in love. Then, many hours of work and begging, I came up with the $500 to get it! Here I am now. Enjoying my fantastic mini laptop. The EVO by AT&T looks amazing but I plan on sticking with the Droid for quite some time :].
I joined this forums because even today, 5 months later, I'm finding new things out about the Droid. I figured this website would help.
Not so much an "introduction" but I think it will do for now.

If anyone wants to get to know ME, hit me up fool.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forums. You will definitely love Android. Just for reference the EVO is on Sprint, not AT&T.