My name is Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I came to DroidForums in June of 2010 for help on rooting my D1. I never knew that a Google search would lead me to such an awesome community! This is actually the first forum I have ever joined and I'm glad! I had zero photo editing and very limited computer experience (mainly just web browsing) when I set out to root and DF didn't care, you all helped anyway! Even then, I never would've imagined where the road would lead. Any and everything I've learned and know about Andriod came from this site or the members here and I can't thank you enough!!
My decision to start theming came from requesting red stars for my market nearly a year ago (even offering a donation for them) and nobody I asked would do it. Instead of getting all bent out of shape, it inspired me to learn to do it myself! It wasn't even until Christmas of 2010 that I got my first computer because I never really used one or needed one. School and theming were the only reasons I got one. I started with theming the infamous Wireless Tether app...for me and a member I sent it to suggested me posting it here. I waited about a week because I was NOWHERE near as good as all of the many talented themers here. I was and still am blown away that people actually liked my work! The comments and compliments that were posted in that thread got me pumped to do more and its been on ever since!
Without a doubt, my biggest inspiration was and still remains to be 928Droid (Miss you Dave)! His Black Glass themes are still unlike any other theme available..IMO. And I hope to see more from him soon!

Thank you to:

928Droid
Corinacakes
Lady Angler
es0tericcha0s
B-boy
ecsnead69
Gflam
Tallica
Jatx2wne
Cush2Push
Thebowers
Xkape
Anyone I may have forgot to mention and, of course, DroidForums!!

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

Last edited:

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Awesome man, and thank you for all you do for the Android community!

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks guys!!

B-boy™

Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Congrats bro!.... keep up the great work!.. :D

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey DD, good to see you with your own section.

Keep on keeping on! dancedroid

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Droid DOES, I have known you since you first joined the forums. You were very helpful to everyone that had questions about VZW since you worked for them. Then you started to theme, and as in typical Droid DOES fashion, you worked hard at it and came out with some great stuff. I'm also glad to be considered your friend now too. Congratulations on your section and look forward to your themes.

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I really appreciate the comments! I have a few things up my sleeve that I'm working on atm that are not limited to apps or the Thunderbolt (Not a word B-boy ;) )! Stay tuned!

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Droid DOES, hmmm, that name sounds familiar :tongue:

I remember the tether app. Also your Untouchable theme, I think it was called. And I'm still using your Cyan Pandora because it goes with the rest of my phone. How you ever got the color just right is beyond me. :D You have always been helpful and willing to lend a hand. A big Congrats on your own section. :beer2: I cant wait to see whats up that sleeve of yours.

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Droid DOES, hmmm, that name sounds familiar :tongue:

I remember the tether app. Also your Untouchable theme, I think it was called. And I'm still using your Cyan Pandora because it goes with the rest of my phone. How you ever got the color just right is beyond me. :D You have always been helpful and willing to lend a hand. A big Congrats on your own section. :beer2: I cant wait to see whats up that sleeve of yours.

Thanks man! I love that beer animation!! :rofl2::rofl2:

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Droid DOES is the man! Congrats & I can't wait to see what else you come up with. :)

Beamed down from my Droid 3

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Droid DOES is the man! Congrats & I can't wait to see what else you come up with. :)

Beamed down from my Droid 3

Hey, thanks bro! :)