My Droid is broke-did

v_1

Reaction score
Okay, so I got a case of the ragies, and threw my Droid at the ground. Not a great idea, I'm well aware. Now, I have insurance, but the screen came off, there is no back cover (I had one of the loose ones, and that got lost on accident, never had it replaced) and the little part that is sticking out, near the bottom where Verizon is printed, is bent up, the phone itself is coming apart at the bottom. Anyways, you get the picture. Now, will I be able to get a replacement, even if I pay the $90.00? Any information would be appreciated.

Also, I want to get all my data off the phone. Contacts, apps, settings, etc. Would there be any way to do that if I'm not able to turn on the phone? Any help in this area would also be appreciated.

Iowa

Reaction score
Okay, so I got a case of the ragies, and threw my Droid at the ground. Not a great idea, I'm well aware. Now, I have insurance, but the screen came off, there is no back cover (I had one of the loose ones, and that got lost on accident, never had it replaced) and the little part that is sticking out, near the bottom where Verizon is printed, is bent up, the phone itself is coming apart at the bottom. Anyways, you get the picture. Now, will I be able to get a replacement, even if I pay the $90.00? Any information would be appreciated.

Also, I want to get all my data off the phone. Contacts, apps, settings, etc. Would there be any way to do that if I'm not able to turn on the phone? Any help in this area would also be appreciated.

First of all I would like to suggest you get some help for the rage. Second of all, yes you will be able to get a new phone just call Ausrion and tell them your phone is broke and how it happened. You will pay a deduct-able and they will overnight you a new phone. You only get 3 claims a year so I would try to not let that happen again ;)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You might or might not get a New Device, but they will send a replacement.

They only send the device., No battery, battery door, chargers or cables.

OP
V

v_1

Reaction score

First of all I would like to suggest you get some help for the rage. Second of all, yes you will be able to get a new phone just call Ausrion and tell them your phone is broke and how it happened. You will pay a deduct-able and they will overnight you a new phone. You only get 3 claims a year so I would try to not let that happen again ;)

Yeah, probably should, as I am only 17, and that thing can REALLY affect me later in life. It won't happen again, at least not with me, hopefully =/
Thanks for the help.

OP
V

v_1

Reaction score
You might or might not get a New Device, but they will send a replacement.

They only send the device., No battery, battery door, chargers or cables.

Crap, I didn't have the multiquote button until I logged in, my bad guys. Anyways, you are talking about Ausrion right? Just to clarify.