My moto droid does not boot

giotisjohn

Reaction score
Hello everyone i have the moto droid 1 and i just installed shadow rom on it but because it was starting to run slow because of the many apps i decided to do a factory reset when it rebooted it said first boot may take longer than usual so i left it there for about an hour and a half and still it didnt boot. I rebooted it several times after that and nothing. I tried reinstalling the rom image and nothing. I am afraid i have bricked it. Please help i really would apreciate it

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can you still boot into recovery by holding down the power button and the X key from a powered down state ?

OP
G

giotisjohn

Reaction score
Oh yes it also shows me the boot animation but from there one it just keeps going and going.

Tonya.J

Reaction score
My Droid is doing the same thing. Last night I installed the UD ROM, and the Hot Pink theme with the Hot pink wallpapers. After installing, during the reboot, it is stuck. I think it is what everyone calls "Bootloop." Can you please help????

warrior21

Reaction score
I'm guessing you did a backup before you flashed the new ROM so just boot back into recovery, wipe data/cache and flash your backup.

OP
G

giotisjohn

Reaction score
What i did was i installed another rom that i had inside my memory stick then did a factory reset and it worked!!!!! So if you have another rom try doing that!!!!!!!!!!