my junk droid 2 Global (Please Help!!!!!)

THISISWISCO

Reaction score
I have a droid 2 global and I'm having some problems with it so here is a list.

1. slow. takes forever for anything to load or the phone to respond to what i wanna do.

2. Random buttons on the screen don't work like g,h,b,v, cant type with them gotta slide phone open and when i try to open links in the same area as those buttons they don't work.

3. To unlock my phone takes like 30 try's then when i get the bar slide over and put my code in. it also takes me a bunch of times.

4. Non of my contact from facebook up date with ppls pictures when they change them.

5. My screen will randomly just shut off and i have to hit the button to turn it back on then unlock my phone. happens a lot during the middle of viewing facebook or websites. mostly anything.

6. My weather always takes days to sync to where i am. (what if its gonna rain. lol)

and whats the expected life on the battery for this phone??

Please help i would really like to fix this other wise the plan is to dump my droid and look into either iphone 4 or iphone 5 when it is released.

and could someone tell me how to post threads or fourms? i dont even know how i got this one posted.

Last edited:

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
first of all, welcome to the forums. u already made a post in this thread so ur questions and concerns are noted. as far as apps, phone being slow, how often have u cleared cache and data? are u rooted at all? as far as screen and keyboard issues, sounds more like a hardware wear & tear.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Sounds like you have a lemon of a phone. Go to a vzw store, ask them to replace it. Rooting, romming, and factory resets won't help this.
Not all Droids were made equal. Some of us get lucky with good Droids, some of us don't.
Oh, and welcome to the forums!

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! I'd definitely take it to VZW since you're also having hardware problems.

OP
THISISWISCO

THISISWISCO

Reaction score
thanks everyone. but took the phone to VZW and all they said i could do was factory reset my phone. but i was texting and sent a message and went to send another one and it just stopped working. and whats this rooting? i have no clue what it does or what it means?