My Introduction

johnaferraro

Reaction score
I sort of did my introduction in my first post, lol...but anyways, here it goes again...I got my first droid about a month ago (droidx2), and have been reading and researching non-stop since then...I was really taken aback by how much depth the droid operating systems have and its definitely sparked my interest. Like I said, I have the DROID X2 and its rooted. I also purchased Titanium Backup and Set CPU. I want to get everything I can out of this phone for obvious reason, and to also learn as much as I can about the DROID world. Ive been reading about custom ROMs and installing them, and I understand some, but not enough to go and try to do it yet. But nevertheless, I keep reading on. So any tips or tricks or anything anyone would like to throw my way would be appreciated. Thank you and hopefully I learn a lot from everyone here.

-John-

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Just read through the DX2 section and ask plenty of questions prior to doing anything. Also check out our sister site Droid X Forum

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Sounds like you already know your way around here. Enjoy your stay:)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
johnaferraro

johnaferraro

Reaction score
Thank you guys

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums