I'm Bad With Introductions

drpurp

Reaction score
Hi.

I have lurked the site/forum for a while already for research and questions, in which I say thanks to those who contribute and ask questions. It's been very helpful in customizing my first smartphone, the :motdroidvert:. :icon_ banana:

So here's a proper introduction thing and see everyone around. :icon_eek:

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, drpurp! We're glad that you've decide to quit lurking :ph34r: and join in the fun! We were all lurkers once and it's much better on this side. So look around and make yourself at home. You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out.

Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!
:welcome:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Droid Forums. Glad to see you come from out of the shadows and happy to hear you've got helped for the forum. If you need something you can't find, please ask. :)

Droidfish

Reaction score
Pretty good intro by my standards. Looks like you already know how helpful the people here can be, so let this be your official welcome!