My Droid X is on the way!!

DanDaMan

Reaction score
Well I'm finally upgrading to the world of Android and it's much ready. i ordered my Droid X yesterday and it should be here next week, maybe earlier if other people's experiences have been true!

Well I'm finally upgrading to the world of Android and it's much ready. i ordered my Droid X yesterday and it should be here next week, maybe earlier if other people's experiences have been true!

:welcome: to the Droid Forum and here's hoping that the X arrives earlier then anticipated. Keep an eye out for it, you will need a signature.

i just ordered mine last night..i havent really decided if i wanted to jump ship and leave my D1 yet, but im going to try it out under there 30 day policy and test it out..it looks like a cool phone, but i really love my DROID..

When I ordered mine the day after launch I was given a ship date the end of the following week. It actually shipped the next day.

Last edited:
What's going on everyone. Well I jumped ship off of my iphone and ordered my Droid X on friday. They stated that Mines will ship on Aug. 3rd. So if that's true, i'm looking at august 4th or 5th. can't wait to test this thang out.
Take it easy everyone

Back