My droid is faulty

Enk

Reaction score
Didn't notice until I got home, but I have a residue under my screen. It looks like something left over from a sticker. There are small dots all over the center of the screen, can't be cleaned off. It can only be seen when the screen is white, like when opening the browser on google.com

And my keyboard is wavy, like the keyboard didn't fit all the way so it's buckling a bit under the pressure.

I plan on heading back to my store later today and hopefully I'll be able to get a replacement unit.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ah man, that sucks! This will be a good test of the customer service :)

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Sounds like dead/stuck pixels. It was bound to happen on the millions of units made. That keyboard issue sounds weird though.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Could be some dead pixels. The keyboard problem alone should be enough to get a new phone issued. Either way, don't let them jerk you around when you go in for a replacement.

OP
E

Enk

Reaction score
It definitely not dead pixels. I know what they look like, it's like something is behind the glass. It's weird.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry to that that. Hopefully an exchange happens today

bamfsig45

Reaction score
It definitely not dead pixels. I know what they look like, it's like something is behind the glass. It's weird.

I was hoping this screen would be free from Dust...Im hoping its not a dust issue. I hate dust under my screen.

BigTex71

Reaction score
I was sure to activate mine and test it out in-store (Verizon) before I left. i made sure the camera didn't have the infamous 4-click syndrome, too. I would have made sure they exchanged it before I left if it was faulty.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
WOW that sucks, lol I had the verizon rep sell me the android eris screen protectors at first. But I don't blame him much, the packaging of them look very similar, plus there was like 15-20 people when the store opened up.