My custom COD Black Ops Boot animation...

SD_Vee-Dub

Reaction score
For all you COD fans here it is, my personal boot animation that i just finished. Im sure you will enjoy this clip.

Info:

Screen Size - 480 x 453
File Size - 13mb

Video:videos :: M2U00105.mp4 video by g-runt - Photobucket
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/g-runt/videos/?action=view&current=M2U00104.mp4

Downloads: "need to rename to bootanimation.zip"

DROID X http://www.mediafire.com/file/5xp0epc5n326usr/DROID X Black Ops Boot.zip

DROID 1 DROID 1 Black Ops Boot.ziphttp://www.mediafire.com/file/5eu7a6mqtylx8r8/DROID 1 Halo Boot.zip

Chrisace89

Reaction score
This is awesome. But how do I install it? After I rename file then what?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is awesome. But how do I install it? After I rename file then what?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

If you download it to your computer move it over to the root of your SD card on phone.

Then open up Root Explorer, navigate to "sdcard", long press it there and hit copy.

After copied, use back arrow on phone and navigate to system and select then media and click to open.

When system/media is opened hit the R/W on the top right so it reads R/O.

Long press on your other bootanimation.zip and rename to bootanimation.bak.

Then hit paste at the bottom of your screen and add new one. Make sure it reads bootanimation.zip.

Hit the R/O button back to R/W and exit,

Reboot and enjoy!

Oh yea, I'm not responsible for your phone, yada yada yada :)

Droid2xo

Reaction score
I absolutely love it. But instead of System/Media, I dropped mine in Local/data and it worked just fine. Idk what the difference there is.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I absolutely love it. But instead of System/Media, I dropped mine in Local/data and it worked just fine. Idk what the difference there is.

System/media can only be accessed by being rooted, data/local can be accessed by anyone with or without root. Original animation is in system/media. So if you remove or overwrite it its gone til u replace it.

Sent from my Sourcery using DroidForums App

MMASUPAFAN

Reaction score
Tried a few times with other black ops animation but I think I unzipped it got it deleted and everything back to normal.....can't I just click on droid x link and copy it to correct file and finish process as ckmate stated?

pkbest

Reaction score
Could you make me one of Battlefield: Bad Company 2

I thought same thing... lol That boot animation is hilarious/awesome all in one... never thought id see a true video for boot animation, just simple stuff.dancedroid