My current background.. I want to save it lol

slaya786

Reaction score
Hey, so amongst the many wallpaper apps I use, I set my current wallpaper from one of them. I really like this wallpaper but want to experiment with a few others, the problem is I can't find where I got this wallpaper from so I don't want to change it because then I'll lose it.

Is there any way to save my current background, or locate where it's saved..

Thanks

revelated

Reaction score
Hey, so amongst the many wallpaper apps I use, I set my current wallpaper from one of them. I really like this wallpaper but want to experiment with a few others, the problem is I can't find where I got this wallpaper from so I don't want to change it because then I'll lose it.

Is there any way to save my current background, or locate where it's saved..

Thanks

If you didn't save the photo to Gallery before setting it...well....

The only suggestion I have would be to search for a cache location for that app. But you'd need to get a File Manager or something, probably.

OP
S

slaya786

Reaction score
I managed to find the wallpaper again in the app I originally used. though, if anyone knows the answer this question might still be useful for someone else.

Lois

Reaction score
I like my wallpaper, but can't remember where it came from. It might have come from Nature Wallpapers, which Lookout now says is spyware & should be deleted. It's hard to find anything in the app; you can only go through hundreds of screens sequentially, and for all I know it has scrolled off. Since I can't find it, I'm worried that if I delete Nature Wallpapers, my current background will go away with it. Does anyone know where the wallpaper gets saved, or where Nature Wallpapers saves images "set" as wallpaper? I found where it saves images downloaded (sdcard\wps), and my background isn't there. It's not showing up in the gallery, or anywhere else I can think to look I searched for .jpg and .png, so maybe it is is hiding under some other file type?