My camcorder zoom won't work HELP Please!

jkidd16

Reaction score
I have fission ROM on my phone and have also installed the android gallery instead of the default motoblur gallery. idk if that makes a difference, just giving info. My camera zoom for taking pictures works, but I can't even zoom in when I'm in camcorder mode. When I press the up and down on the volume keys, nothing happens. Idk why its not working. It worked before I got fission

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
jkidd16

jkidd16

Reaction score
I even tried to reinstall the motorola cam,music,gallery and also the AOSP cam music gallery via fission rom manager. But I still get the same problem for the moto camera on camcorder mode. And on the AOSP camera, I just get force closes when I swith to camdorder mode.

OP
jkidd16

jkidd16

Reaction score
Ok well I guess it never did then which is really weird... cuz I thought it did. But I realized now that my autofocus does not work at all!! I went in to settings and autofocus is turned on, but the phone is physically not doing it. I have no idea why! And I really need autofocus!

Asphyx

Reaction score
There are a few 3rd Party apps that may have a zoom feature but I think all of the zooms (even in camera) are nothing more than a digital zoom which usually means looks worse the more you zoom.