My bioinc wont turn on!!!!

sloffredo98

Reaction score
I left it alone for about a hour and it turned it self off then when i wanted to use it it wont turn on i tryed to plug it in to a wall and nothing took out the battery and still nothing but when i plug it in to a computer it gets a white light???? what does that mean??? i called Verizon and they are shipping a new one:icon_ banana:

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got the white light on the LED when the battery was dead and I had put it on the charger.

Last edited:

JOCK231

Reaction score
You have to let the battery charge sufficiently.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
sloffredo98

sloffredo98

Reaction score
i tryed that it wont work i wonder if it is like a error message or it bricked it self

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess a question is....are you rooted?

JOCK231

Reaction score
i tryed that it wont work i wonder if it is like a error message or it bricked it self

Your phone is still under factory warranty, Take it to your cell store like Verizon and let them :blink:fix it.

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
Take your battery out and put it back in. Happened to me a while back but didn't get the white screen. Hasnt happened since.

geoffwhite18

Reaction score
Mine has been doing that a lot lately. It seems like it only does it when I really need the alarm to work. Sure as ****. I wake up late to a black screen and unresponsive phone. Have to pull the battery to get it to turn on. What a pos phone. I hope the update fixes some of these issues.

truckrod

Reaction score
Most people reporting back that a full battery worksI has happened to a lot of bionics with the battery not fully charged as the phone was first purchased.
also has happened to me!
Most people claim they went and got another battery was charged
myself I did hardwiring usb cable to the battery and plug the usb cable in the side and the usb cable into the battery
this is done by taking a usb cable cutting the end off! stripping the wires back exposing 1 black 1 red. And then strip back just a little bit of the red to expose the copper just enuff copper to fit in the little slot on the battery! Being careful not to put any on either 1 of the other post just the red onto positive n black on the negative. You will not get the battery back into the phone all the way it won't fit all the way down in there just hold it there in and plug it into the computer. You can use two usb cables 1 going as the charger and 1 going to the battery or a charger going to a wall and 1 to the computer either way works. But the battery usb has to go to the computer ( the striped one)

Graymayre

Reaction score
The issue is supposed to be resolved with the next update. It get stuck on with the screen off, and wont respond to buttons. So thus it can't be turned off, and because it is not off, it can't be turned on. Battery pull is the only option, unless u would rather wait for it to die and then charge it to the 5% required to power it back on.

The answer is 42. Hell, even Siri knows that.
Oh, wait, you mean to tell me you need to know the question now?
Well, I can't answer that.

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
My first bionic got borked while I was rooting and trying to install a rom. This happened to me, plugged in, left over night, white light on led indicator, wouldnt power on. The battery was not charging. A replacement battery booted the phone to recovery but in the end I needed a new phone as the factory recovery had been erased.

geoffwhite18

Reaction score
Man this sure does get old. I had to pull the battery TWICE today. The battery had well over 60% life left in it. I wonder if Verizon plans on compensating me for the work that I lost while my phone was busy being retarded and not turned on?? I'm going to guess not!