My biggest complaint......

Reaction score
My biggest complaint is the frustration with Verizon. I happen to live in a "dead zone". There is 4G coverage 5 miles to the west of me and 5 miles to the east of me, but I can't get it where I live. That is frustrating as heck!!! I have very strong 3G. Other than that, I am VERY happy with the Bionic.

WenValley

Reaction score
I guess it's all relative. I live in an area with no 4G within a hundred miles. Went over to the Big City (Seattle) a couple of months ago and had a day with 4G... Very nice, still, this Bionic is an awesome phone...

OP
MyEntityRemains
Reaction score
I agree. But 5 miles from me either way? It's so close I can taste it! LOL

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that it probably isn't Verizon's fault that you live in a dead zone. LTE uses different frequencies than EV-DO, so for a given tower the coverage footprint will be different.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I'm going to say it IS Verizons fault, just cause I feel like they need to take blame for something...;)

I can understand that frustration though. So close, yet so far away. Probably means you'll be getting it within 2012 though....

LBrooks

Reaction score
My biggest complaint is the frustration with Verizon. I happen to live in a "dead zone". There is 4G coverage 5 miles to the west of me and 5 miles to the east of me, but I can't get it where I live. That is frustrating as heck!!! I have very strong 3G. Other than that, I am VERY happy with the Bionic.
MER ~ I can walk from my living room to the other side of the house and drop 4G - where I need it the most ... I feel your pain, man ;)