Music Volume to Low!!!!

Ninoblack

Reaction score
Just got my droid yesterday! Transitioning from Iphone and crappy ATT.

So far been good experience....just learning the whole Android thing.

Only issue is that the music volume seems very low to me on my headphones as compared to my now retired Iphone 3g.....How can I get the volume for music higher? Its cranked to the max under settings (media volume).

Help please.......is it the mp3 files themselves or headphones (sony in ear)....

lumpysherman

Reaction score
I agree the volume is too low if you are looking to jam out like you can on the ipod/iphone.

mntbikejack

Reaction score
Sound volume is way too low when you are coming from an iPod. We need a better media player with more volume and with bass/treble controls or an equalizer. I am very disappointed. I am seriously considering returning the phone if I can't find another option.

GreyMouser

Reaction score
This issue is immensely irritating. I listen to music and podcasts in the car with a set of powered external speakers on the dash (car's too old for an Aux input,) and sometimes I can barely hear the sound over the car noise. Likewise with a pair of good sound-isolating earbuds.

THIS NEEDS TO BE SOLVED!

kristoff125

Reaction score
Umm, I have the opposite problem, if I put the volume to max it's way too loud.
No Aux input on my car but if I have the speaker volume maxed it's a bit too loud for the ride, so I end up turning the volume down, it may be the headphones you're using as I maxed the volume and threw on my speakers, listening to Sublime, and it was way too loud, need to have the volume at about 2/15.